In 2010, the state of Nebraska has a gross state product of $89.8 billion. In 2014, the state’s income per person is over $27,548. in April 2015, Nebraska had an unemployment rate standing at 2.6%, which made it the lowest in the US. The residents of the state have the option to apply for Nebraska payday loans.
The state of Nebraska is the 16th biggest state in the United States and is the 37th most crowded. There are wide fluctuations between winter and summer temperatures and storms and tornadoes happening regularly. Farming is an essential part in Nebraska’s economy. The state of Nebraska is a noteworthy producer of sorghum, corn, soybeans, pork and beef. Its economy also includes manufacturing, cargo transport, insurance, data innovation and broadcast communications.
In 2010, the state of Nebraska has a gross state product of $89.8 billion. In 2014, the state’s income per person is over $27,548. in April 2015, Nebraska had an unemployment rate standing at 2.6%, which made it the lowest in the US.
Are cash advances legal in Nebraska?
Yes, payday loans are legal in the state of Nebraska. All payday loan lending companies in Nebraska are governed by the Nebraska Statutes Chapter 45 Article 9.
Why it could benefit you to take out a payday loan in Nebraska?
Let’s see why more and more people are using the services of payday loan lenders in Nebraska.
- Bad credit is not a problem. In Nebraska, it is ok to apply for a payday loan even if your credit score is not perfect or even good. As long as you have a regular income, you’ll have no problems with the application. Payday lending companies have very different criteria from banks. Their only concern is whether you’ll be able to pay back the loan by your next payday.
- The application process is fast and simple. With online payday lenders, you can apply from the comfort of your home. You can also apply for your loan by going to a the physical store of payday lending companies in Nebraska.
- You get your money real fast. Applying for a loan in a physical store can get you the money right away. If you do it online, it may take one business day before you get your cash.
Fees and charges of Nebraska payday loans
When it comes to charging payday loan expenses, moneylenders need to obey the Nebraska payday advance laws. The following will give you a clear idea on how much your payday loan may cost you:
- APR and fees. In Nebraska, payday lending companies can charge up to $15 for every $100 borrowed as fees. The maximum charge for a two-week $100 payday loan is $17.65. The maximum annual percentage rate of a two-week $100 payday loan is 458%.
- Collection fees. A payday lender in Nebraska cannot charge more than one $15 NSF fee.
- Rollover fees. in Nebraska, you are not able to rollover your payday loan. This means that rollover fees do not apply.
How to apply for a payday loan in Nebraska
You can visit a store or submit your application online.For your application to be successful, you need to meet certain requirements:
- You must be 18 old or older
- You must be a citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You need to have a steady income
To complete your application for Nebraska payday loans you are also required to provide some basic information such as:
- Your name, phone number, home and email address
- A valid form of ID such as your passport or driver’s license
- Your social security number and date of birth
- Details of your employment
- Details of your income
What is the approach when looking for an expansion on a cash advance in Nebraska?
A payday loan specialist can give an augmentation of close to 34 days, if it doesn’t charge any extra fees.
Can I apply for an online payday loan in Nebraska if I live in another state, but my ID states that I’m a resident of Nebraska?
You can, as long as all other qualification criteria are met.
Who do I contact when filing a complaint regarding a payday lending company in Nebraska?
You should reach out to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance.
Cities in Nebraska where you can find payday loan lenders:
- Grand Island
- La Vista
- Mc Cook
- Nebraska City
- North Platte
- South Sioux City