Credit Repair Services For Free
Your credit score determines the credit facilities that will be available to you. A poor credit score reduces your chances of getting loans with low interest rates.
In the same way, a good credit score helps you to enjoy low APRs on loans and credit cards. This is why it is important to boast a good credit score as you do not know when you will require it.
Sometimes, you will not even know you’ve got a poor credit score until you are denied credit or mortgage. When that happens, you’ll have to repair your credit as fast as possible to help you attain such services.
Although credit repair is possible, you will require time and knowledge about credit repair to make it a success. Many people just try to repair their credit themselves. That method costs less, however, you will require time and dedication to make it successful.
Many people hire the services of professional credit repair services because they do not have the time and expertise to successfully repair their own credit.
There are several credit repair agencies in the country. The industry is a vibrant one that strives for trust and results. The best companies are the ones that have provided results to their customers over the years. Here is a list of some of the greatest credit repair companies and the services they offer.
- Lexington LawThis credit repair firm is considered the overall best in the industry. They have staff that mainly consists of lawyers and paralegal professionals. They offer educational tools that will help you to manage your finances very well. Their pricing system is in three levels. The more you pay, the more services you get. However, the lowest price offers all the basic services needed for credit repair. They have the Standard Concord plan that offers all the basic features of credit repair services. They will dispute errors on your credit report and also use legal loopholes on your report to improve your credit score. The Concord standard costs $89.95 per month. The Concord Premium upgrades this service and clients are offered credit monitoring services. You can upgrade to this package for $109.95 per month. The third package is the Concord PremiumPlus which costs $129.95 per month. With this service, you will enjoy additional services including identity theft alerts. This agency has built a good reputation over the years. They have a stellar rating from the Better Business Bureau. One reason why this agency is preferred by most people is that most of their staff are lawyers and paralegal professionals. You can cancel your subscription at any time and you’ll only pay for services that you got. Lexington Law has reliable customer service.
- Sky Blue Credit RepairSky Blue credit repair offers you value for money. They have one of the cheapest rates in the industry, yet they are reliable when it comes to the services they offer. Sky Blue will fix the mistakes on the credit report, create and send nice letters to the lenders, and also spot legal loopholes on your credit report. They will capitalize on these loopholes to improve your credit report. This agency also allows you to track the progress on your credit. They will offer you all these services for $69 a month. One thing that makes Sky Blue unique is the fact that you can pause their service until you have enough cash to pay for the service. This agency has a professional customer service team and you can always rely on them since they are always available to attend to you. Sky Blue has a good reputation based on the results they’ve gotten over time. Although there are a few negative results, many customers have good things to say about the agency. They have even earned great ratings from Better Business Bureau. They also have a policy that has made them more popular – the policy that allows you to receive a full refund if you are not satisfied with their service after 90 days. For people who want to avoid scams, this feature helps them trust the agency more. Sky Blue has a simple sign-up process.
- Ovation Credit RepairThis credit repair firm can dispute items including late payments, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, charge-offs, collections, Repossessions, and foreclosures. They also have 24/7 customer assistance for people who need to talk to their customer service representatives. You can track the progress made on your credit by logging into your account. Ovation offers free credit consultation to determine the best plan for you. They also offer you free credit reports when you sign up. The agency charges $69 per month for basic credit repair services. This includes disputes, a dedicated account manager, and a professional credit analyst. You will also be educated on credit management, and the agency will help you rebuild your credit after disputing the errors. They have an upgraded plan that costs $99 per month. With this plan, you can also enjoy a 24/7 TransUnion credit monitoring service. The agency will also send unlimited goodwill letters to your lenders. You can cancel their service whenever you are dissatisfied with their service, and they will make you pay only for the service you have received. Their sign-up process is simple. You can register via their website. You can also call them to walk you through the process. This agency has several discount programs. Couples enjoy 20% off while senior citizens and the military enjoy a 10% discount. When you opt for their service after registering with a competitor, you get to enjoy a $50 credit for the first month.
- CreditRepair.comThis agency gives you constant updates on the progress of your credit repair. They have an app that allows you to track the disputes that have been filed. The app will also allow you to see the items that have been removed from your account and how they affect your score. They also educate you on the items being contested. You will also receive videos and tools that will help you to estimate your credit score.CreditRepair.com will offer you basic services for credit repair. They will send a goodwill letter to your lenders, and they’ll also search for some legal loopholes in the report to improve your credit. They do not tie you down with a contract, so you can cancel your registration at any time. They have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. They will not charge you for services you have not received.
- The Credit PeopleThe Credit People offers a 7-day trial for people who want to be confident about the service before they sign up. The trial plan costs only $19 for the week. After the trial, you can opt for the monthly payment plan which costs $69, or the lump sum which costs $299 for a six-month service. The credit people will file disputes on your behalf. They will also send letters of faith to your lenders. The Credit People will also look for loopholes in your credit report and capitalize on them to improve your report. When you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your registration and you will only pay for the services you have received. This agency has reliable customer service. The Better Business Bureau gave them an amazing rating.
How to Identify the Best Credit Repair companies that Offer the Right Services?
- Upfront Fees
Reliable credit repair companies will not demand fees before they even begin the credit repair process. They will only request payment for the work they have done.
- Tracking Process
A good credit repair company must give you the tools that will help you track the progress you are making on your credit score. Even if they cannot give you tools that can help you track the progress of your credit score in real-time, they should give you regular updates on what has been done so far.
- Transparent charges
A reliable credit repair agency must also let you know about all the fees you will pay even before you sign up.
- Compliant to the CROA
The Credit Repair Organizations Act is a set of regulations that have been made to protect credit repair customers. Every credit repair organization is expected to act according to these laws. If an organization is not willing to comply with these rules, it is not advisable to deal with them.
Good credit repair companies must make provisions for cancellations. If you are not satisfied with the service, you should be able to cancel your subscription without being penalized.
- Track Record
There are many credit repair firms in the industry. All of them will promise to improve your credit score. However, not all of them can do that. Some of them only want your money and when you pay them, they will do nothing to improve your credit report. It is important to hire the services of a repair firm that can prove that they have repaired their customers’ credit scores. The good thing is that people who are satisfied with the results from credit repair firms leave positive reviews at review sites. You can check out these reviews before committing yourself to any agency.
When you hire the services of credit repair organizations, you should not leave everything to them. It is important to check the progress made at regular intervals.
You should also ask questions when you do not understand certain things. Although repair firms offer various credit repair services, the essential services every credit repair firm should offer include the following.
They should dispute erroneous items on your credit report, they should send goodwill letters to your lenders, and they should also capitalize on legal loopholes to improve your credit score.
Another important service is education. The credit repair company must educate you on credit management and how to maintain a good credit score. This will help you to maintain the score you obtain after the repair process.